Spend two fantastic days of riding fun on the multiple world champion Kawasaki ZX10R SE machine. Ride in the perfect environment, the Circuito de Almeria in Spain, the warmest and driest racetrack in Europe.
Day 1 : In the morning ride the Kawasaki ZX10R SE on a guided tour of breath-taking Andalusian roads (150 km) for ½ day. The afternoon consists of 2 guided laps of the racetrack.
Day 2 : Spend the entire day on track! 7 guided laps on the racetrack and 1 free lap as well as a tracking lap for your personal event video.
Your Ninja Academy event for £899, - includes:
- Free return transport from Alicante, Murcia International or Almeria Airports.
- Free transfers between the Hotel and Circuito de Almeria.
- 3 nights in a Twin room (single room supplement of £39 per night)
- Partner packages available for £279
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (without alcoholic drinks)
- NEW: Bike video tuition - After a guided session on track, head back to your Kawasaki pit box and watch your session and discuss your technique with your instructor.
- Use of motorcycles incl. fully comprehensive insurance up to £1,500 - fuel and tyres.
- Guided intercom sessions.
- Complimentary personal video of your event.
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, water and snacks throughout the day in our Kawasaki Ninja Academy Box.
The first set of Ninja Academy events have been successfully completed so far this year with even more dates being released into 2020.
Dates: (The first day is the arrival day, the last day is the departure day)
07th - 10th December 2019, Circuito de Almeria (fully booked) Enduro: 10th December 2019
17th - 20th January 2020, Circuito de Almeria (fully booked) Enduro: 20th January 2020
23rd - 26th February 2020, Circuito de Almeria (1 place), Enduro: 26th February 2020
22nd - 25th March 2020, Circuito de Almeria (10 places), Enduro: 25th March 2020
12th - 15th April 2020, Circuito de Almeria (fully booked), Enduro: 15th April 2020
09th - 12th May 2020, Circuito de Almeria (7 places), Enduro: 12th May 2020
24th - 27th May 2020, Circuito de Almeria (12 places), Enduro: 27th May 2020
NEW: Kawasaki Enduro Fun
The nearby mountain and desert region around the Circuito de Almeria is perfectly suited to spend a day Enduro riding. For more information, see the menu bar under Enduro tour.