Kawasaki Ninja Academy 2022
The first day is the arrival day, the last day is the departure day. Booking with Enduro = 1 day later !!
10.- 13. December 2022 ( ) Enduro: 13. December 2022
15. - 18. January 2023 ( ) Enduro: 18. January 2023
07. - 10. February 2023 (8 places) Enduro: 10. February 2023
02. - 05. March 2023 (8 places) Endruo: 05. March 2023
19. - 22. March 2023 (5 Plätze) Enduro: 22. März 2023
08. - 11. April 2023 (10 places) Enduro: 11. April 2023
Our Ninja´s ZX-10R SE are still located at the Almeria race track. Our partner "Focused Events" offers you the opportunity to ride the ZX-10R SE - at selected events.
For more information:
These are not Academy Events!
Spend two fantastic days of riding fun on the multiple world champion Kawasaki ZX10R SE machine. Ride in the perfect environment, the Circuito de Almeria in Spain, the warmest and driest racetrack in Europe.
Day 1 : In the morning ride the Kawasaki ZX10R SE on a guided tour of breath-taking Andalusian roads (150 km) for ½ day. The afternoon consists of 2 guided laps of the racetrack.
Day 2 : Spend the entire day on track! 7 guided laps on the racetrack and 1 free lap as well as a tracking lap for your personal event video.
Your Ninja Academy event for € 999,- Almeria includes:
- Free return transport from Alicante, Murcia International or Almeria Airports. Please note when booking your flight: The pick-up time from Alicante airport is between 3 p.m and 6 p.m. If all paricipants of an event arrive much earlier, we will adjust the pick-up time
- Free transfers between the Hotel and Circuito de Almeria.
- 3 nights in a Twin room (single room supplement of € 39,- per night)
- Partner packages available for € 279,-
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (without alcoholic drinks)
- NEW: Bike video tuition - After a guided session on track, head back to your Kawasaki pit box and watch your session and discuss your technique with your instructor.
- Use of motorcycles incl. fully comprehensive insurance up to € 1.500, - fuel and tyres.
- Guided intercom sessions.
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, water and snacks throughout the day in our Kawasaki Ninja Academy Box.
- the return flight must be organized by the participant (not included in the package price).
- Class A driving license (must be presented)
- Complete safety clothing (leather suit, one- or two-piece suit with connecting zip, back protector, helmet, boots, gloves) must be brought along
- Health insurance / repatriation - The EHIC number of your health insurance must be carried with you. This is usually on the insurance card. Privately insured people should ask their insurance company about this. We only need your name, your address and the EHIC insurance number.
- Please inquire with your health insurance whether treatment costs are also covered for driver safety training abroad (Spain). The insurance company must be informed that this training is not a racing training that is based on the achievement of a top speed
- If the health insurance confirmation is not available at the start of the event, insurance must be taken out on site for € 27 per day.
- ADAC Plus membership or similar international / health repatriation insurance, travel cancellation insurance
- Confirmation from the health insurance company about the coverage for driver safety training on the racetrack
German customers will receive a € 100 Kawasaki voucher after successfully completing the Ninja Academy. This can be redeemed at any authorized Kawasaki dealer of the Kawasaki branch in Germany.
NEW: Kawasaki Enduro Fun
The nearby mountain and desert region around the Circuito de Almeria is perfectly suited to spend a day Enduro riding. For more information, see the menu bar under Enduro tour.