Spend two fantastic days of riding fun on the multiple world champion Kawasaki ZX10R SE machine. Ride in the perfect environment, the Circuito de Almeria in Spain, the warmest and driest racetrack in Europe.
Day 1 : In the morning ride the Kawasaki ZX10R SE on a guided tour of breath-taking Andalusian roads (150 km) for ½ day. The afternoon consists of 3 guided laps of the racetrack.
Day 2 : Spend the entire day on track! 5 guided laps on the racetrack and 1 free lap as well as a tracking lap for your personal event video.
Your Ninja Academy event for £899, - includes:
- Free return transport from Alicante, Murcia International or Almeria Airports.
- Free transfers between the Hotel and Circuito de Almeria.
- 3 nights in a Twin room (single room supplement of £39 per night)
- Partner packages available for £279
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (without alcoholic drinks)
- 2 surprises.
- Use of motorcycles incl. fully comprehensive insurance with £1,500 - fuel and tires.
- Guided intercom sessions.
- Complimentary personal video of your event.
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee and water throughout the day in our Kawasaki Ninja Academy Box.
The first seven events have been completed so far this year with another 4 dates now being released.
Dates: (The first day is the arrival day, the last day is the departure day)
5th - 8th October 2019, Circuito de Almeria (9 places) Enduro: 08. October 2019
2nd - 5th November 2019, Circuito de Almeria (12 places) Enduro: 05. November 2019
22nd - 25th November 2019, Circuito de Espana (4 places) Enduro: 25th November 2019
07th - 10th December 2019, Circuito de Almeria (12 places) Enduro: 10th December 2019
NEW: Kawasaki Enduro Fun
The nearby mountain and desert region around the Circuito de Almeria is perfectly suited to spend a day Enduro riding. For more information, see the menu bar under Enduro tour.