Spend two fantastic days of riding fun on the multiple world champion Kawasaki ZX10R SE machine. Ride in the perfect environment, the Circuito de Almeria in Spain, the warmest and driest racetrack in Europe.
Day 1 : In the morning ride the Kawasaki ZX10R SE on a guided tour of breath-taking Andalusian roads (150 km) for ½ day. The afternoon consists of 2 guided laps of the racetrack.
Day 2 : Spend the entire day on track! 7 guided laps on the racetrack and 1 free lap as well as a tracking lap for your personal event video.
Your Ninja Academy event for £899, - includes:
- Free return transport from Alicante, Murcia International or Almeria Airports.
- Free transfers between the Hotel and Circuito de Almeria.
- 3 nights in a Twin room (single room supplement of £39 per night)
- Partner packages available for £279
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (without alcoholic drinks)
- NEW: Bike video tuition - After a guided session on track, head back to your Kawasaki pit box and watch your session and discuss your technique with your instructor.
- Use of motorcycles incl. fully comprehensive insurance up to £1,500 - fuel and tyres.
- Guided intercom sessions.
- Complimentary personal video of your event.
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, water and snacks throughout the day in our Kawasaki Ninja Academy Box.
The first set of Ninja Academy events have been successfully completed so far this year with even more dates being released into 2020.
Dates: (The first day is the arrival day, the last day is the departure day)
5th - 8th September 2020, Circuito de Almeria (4 places), Enduro: 8th September 2020
3rd - 6th October 2020, Circuito de Almeria (2 places), Enduro: 6th October 2020
31st October - 3rd November 2020, Circuito de Almeria (9 places), Enduro: 3rd November 2020
12th - 15. December 2020, Circuito de Almeria (12 places), Enduro: 15th December 2020
NEW: Kawasaki Enduro Fun
The nearby mountain and desert region around the Circuito de Almeria is perfectly suited to spend a day Enduro riding. For more information, see the menu bar under Enduro tour.